Friday, September 24, 2010

Departure and goodbye Saturday 25th Sept














Today was the final farewell.
It was midnight before we retired last night after she met with friends at Southbank.
W and J drove her to the airport.
As we were saying a family prayer, M was crying. It was so touching.
J hugged her. I really wanted a pic but I'm sure the girls wouldn't have appreciated it.
It will take me some time to not feel like I have to wonder where she is and what she is doing.
I gave her a long hug goodbye and lots of kisses. She said thank you I had a wonderful time.
I have washed the bedding, vacuumed the room, placed the draws in N and my room.
It will take me time to think what to do with the garage space.
This will be the end of the blog for a few weeks-waiting J's departure.
M spent the entire amount of money $1,000.

1 comment: